Yet again!! Parents must interfere with school curriculum! Banned Books reports all instances of challenged titles throughout the world–thank goodness some one is watch dogging all the insane Puritan parental ‘watch dogs’ out there. !Another! instance of a kid’s parents dictating to the school what is allowed, and what is forbidden to be taught has […]readmore
Tags : water for elephants censorship
- Books & Stuff: Seattle Bookshop, Chat with the Witcher’s Creator and More
- Self Publishing: The Fifty-Thousand Dollar Mistake
- Books & Stuff: Graphic Novels and a Troubled Bookstore
- Running a Bookshop While Staying at an AirBnB
- Book News: Free Mystery Books, Holocaust Stories and More
- Books & Stuff: Madalorian Comic Covers, Adopt a Cat
- Books & Stuff, Shops Doing Well, Superheroes and More
- Book News: Most Checked-Out Books, Writing Reality
Want to Join Us?
We are presently looking for a bookstore owner or manager to submit a weekly column based on working in and running an independent bookshop. Details here...