Bruce and I love to read. We even owned a used bookstore for a few years. We must have about 2500 books in our house! I always assumed since our 9-year-old grew up surrounded by books he would love to read and he did when he was a baby! There was always negotiations in the […]Read More
- Book Collecting Resources
- Make a Living Writing 1 Book a Year
- Book News: Sleeping Books & Climbing Books – Do Not Use Together
- Best Book Mural Ever
- West London Book Shops
- Book News: Kittens, Wine and Hustle
- James Bond Books in Order – and More
- Books & Stuff: Seattle Bookshop, Chat with the Witcher’s Creator and More
Want to Join Us?
We are presently looking for a bookstore owner or manager to submit a weekly column based on working in and running an independent bookshop. Details here...