Bruce and I love to read. We even owned a used bookstore for a few years. We must have about 2500 books in our house! I always assumed since our 9-year-old grew up surrounded by books he would love to read and he did when he was a baby! There was always negotiations in the […]readmore
- Books & Stuff: Seattle Bookshop, Chat with the Witcher’s Creator and More
- Self Publishing: The Fifty-Thousand Dollar Mistake
- Books & Stuff: Graphic Novels and a Troubled Bookstore
- Running a Bookshop While Staying at an AirBnB
- Book News: Free Mystery Books, Holocaust Stories and More
- Books & Stuff: Madalorian Comic Covers, Adopt a Cat
- Books & Stuff, Shops Doing Well, Superheroes and More
- Book News: Most Checked-Out Books, Writing Reality
Want to Join Us?
We are presently looking for a bookstore owner or manager to submit a weekly column based on working in and running an independent bookshop. Details here...