This is by Robert Bruce of 101 Books When I was single, I hated dating—which is probably why I didn’t do much of it. There are so many unspoken rules, and girls play games, and it’s enough to make you want to become a celibate monk. Okay, it’s not quite that bad. Fortunately, I was […]Read More
- Book Collecting Resources
- Make a Living Writing 1 Book a Year
- Book News: Sleeping Books & Climbing Books – Do Not Use Together
- Best Book Mural Ever
- West London Book Shops
- Book News: Kittens, Wine and Hustle
- James Bond Books in Order – and More
- Books & Stuff: Seattle Bookshop, Chat with the Witcher’s Creator and More
Want to Join Us?
We are presently looking for a bookstore owner or manager to submit a weekly column based on working in and running an independent bookshop. Details here...