Top 10 political travel books Works ranging from Beryl Bainbridge in Milton Keynes to Salman Rushdie in Nicaragua show how politics has driven many writers’ journeys All travel is political. You can’t set foot outside the house without encountering other people, which inevitably prompts consideration of their lives in comparison to yours. [Read More] The […]Read More
- Book Collecting Resources
- Make a Living Writing 1 Book a Year
- Book News: Sleeping Books & Climbing Books – Do Not Use Together
- Best Book Mural Ever
- West London Book Shops
- Book News: Kittens, Wine and Hustle
- James Bond Books in Order – and More
- Books & Stuff: Seattle Bookshop, Chat with the Witcher’s Creator and More
Want to Join Us?
We are presently looking for a bookstore owner or manager to submit a weekly column based on working in and running an independent bookshop. Details here...